Sunday, July 12, 2009

May 9, 2009 - My Debut into this World

Hello World,

My name is Page Adrian . . . aka . . . (also known as) . . . . Sugar Bear . . . . Paigie Poo . . . Little Angel . . . . Boog-a-boo.

On May 9, 2009 I made my debut into this world. I showed my precious little face and the rest of me to the doctors, nurses, my mommy Jessi and my Grandma Wendy when I arrived at 4:51 am and I weighed 6 lbs, 9 oz and I was 19.5 inches long.

Here I am!!!
Grandma Wendy got to cut off the extra umbilical cord.
Me, just chillin' and getting checked by the nurse
and got my "Baby Alarm" put on my ankle.


After getting checked out by the nurses my Grandma Wendy got to carry me to the nursery and there I got my temperature taken, oxygen levels checked, got weighed and measured and got my first salon treatment!!

Getting Weighed

Getting my hair washed

Finally back with my mommy!!!!

Me, mommy, Aunt Chelsea & Uncle Matthew

Me and my Grandma Linda

Check back for updates often or become a Follower (upper right hand corner)!!

Wuvs,
Sugar Bear


No comments:

Post a Comment