Sunday, April 25, 2010

Walking & Riding the 4 Wheeler

Hello World,

Here is a composite photo that nanna put together of me walking down the hall toward her, as she fired away with the camera.

Mommy took me for a ride on the 4 wheeler!!! We had a lot of fun and nanna came out and took some pictures of us.

I don't know the word crawl anymore . . . . I am so not into crawling anymore, not at all!!! I'm a big girl walker all the way!!!

My 1st birthday is coming up pretty soon . . . May 9th . . . and nanna says she's ordered me something that I'm going to love. Nanna also made me a little flower garden area in front of the deck. She planted wild flowers for me and we will take some photos to share with you once things start growing and blooming.

I LOVE going outside!!! I'm not to sure about how the grass feels, especially on my bare feet!!!! But I'm pretty good about it if I'm on a blanket or have my shoes on.

Well, that's about all for now.

Wuvs,
Sugar Bear












No comments:

Post a Comment